|CUSJ AGM 2014||Become a Member/Renew||BUY T-Shirt|
CUSJ Support Fair Vote Canada.
Toronto Chapter unveils its new CUSJ Banner at the demonstration against Line 9.
Proposed New By-Laws for your review
Canadian Unitarians for Social Justice (CUSJ) is a national, liberal religious organization founded to actively promote Unitarian values through social action.
CUSJ develops and maintains a vibrant network for social action at the local, national, and international levels for the relief of Discrimination based on:
- Religion, race, age, ability, sexual orientation, and other grounds
- Violations of human rights
- Poverty and economic injustice
- Environmental degradation
- Breaches of peace, security and the democratic process
Additionally, CUSJ creates opportunities for expression of Unitarian religious, humanistic and spiritual values through: