|CUSJ AGM 2013||Become a Member or Renew||Buy A CUSJ T-shirt|
Canadian Unitarians for Social Justice (CUSJ) is a national, liberal religious organization founded to actively promote Unitarian values through social action.
CUSJ Declares Support for Common Causes January 28, 2013
CUSJ develops and maintains a vibrant network for social action at the local, national, and international levels for the relief of Discrimination based on:
- Religion, race, age, ability, sexual orientation, and other grounds
- Violations of human rights
- Poverty and economic injustice
- Environmental degradation
- Breaches of peace, security and the democratic process
Additionally, CUSJ creates opportunities for expression of Unitarian religious, humanistic and spiritual values through:
- Publication of Quarterly JUSTnews and Discussion Papers
- Letters and Briefs to media, politicians, and corporations
- President’s Blog: Reflections on Society
- CUSJ AGM and participation in Canadian Unitarian Council Annual Conference
Browse the menu for more info on urgent issues, taking action and getting involved.