CUSJ moves to support BDS movement.
CUSJ supports Kairos Winds of Change campaign to ensure First Nations History is included in curricula at all levels in all provinces.
CUSJ supports Fair Vote Canada’s Meet Your MP Campaign — to talk about proportional representation.
Climate Change Campaign
Watch out for 350.org’s “The People’s Injunction.” Create jobs in the new green economy, not by building oil and gas infrastructure.
- CUSJ lobbies government to release Mo Harkat and to bring Hassan Diab home.
How To Use This Site
- Find our Newsletters and Discussion Papers under JustNews
- Find our recent actions and press releases on the left side bar.
- Search our site by topic on the right side bar.
- Find our research and education pages under Issues.
- Find out how to get involved in CUSJ under About Us
CUSJ President’s PRESS RELEASE 2015 09 17 on the SYRIAN REFUGEE CRISIS.
Missed the 2015 AGM? See Video:
The Silencing of Dissent
AGM 2015 keynote speaker Bruce Campbell