Canadian Unitarians for Social Justice (CUSJ) is a national, liberal religious organization founded to actively promote Unitarian values through social action.
We develop and maintain a vibrant network for social action, at the local, national, and international levels, for the relief of:
- Discrimination based on religious, racial, sexual orientation or other grounds
- Violations of the human rights of individuals or groups
- Poverty and economic injustice
- Environmental degradation
- Breaches of peace, security and the democratic process
CUSJ is a membership organization of Unitarians committed to the above purposes, and a stakeholder group and associated member of the Canadian Unitarian Council (CUC). For discussion of our relationship to the CUC and to faith communities, click here.
CUSJ creates opportunities for expression of Unitarian values through: