We connect Unitarians to larger coalitions who share our values and work to increase our impact on the issues we care about.
Over the years we have actively supported these partner organizations:
- Aboriginal Rights Coalition
- Association of Community Organizations For Reform Now (ACORN)
- Canada without Poverty (formerly the National Anti-Poverty Organization).
- Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives (CCPA)
- Canadian Council for Refugees
- Canadian Drug Policy Coalition (CDPC)
- Canadian Peace Initiative to establish a Department of Peace
- Citizens for Public Justice
- Climate Action Network (CAN)
- Council of Canadians
- Democracy Watch
- Fair Vote Canada (FVC) and the Every Voter Counts Alliance
- Hassan Diab Legal Defence Fund and The Secret Trial Five
- Interfaith Social Assistance Reform Coalition (ISARC)
- International Civil Liberties Monitoring Group (ICLMG)
- Mercy for Animals
- Revolutionary Association of Women in Afghanistan (RAWA)
- UU Animal Ministry (UUAM)
- Unitarian Universalist Association
- Standing On The Side of Love (UUA Social Action)
- Voices/Voix Coalition
Note: CUSJ President Margaret Rao is on the board of the Climate Action Network (CAN).