Canadian Unitarians for Social Justice (CUSJ) is a national, liberal religious organization founded to promote Unitarian values through social action.
We develop and maintain a vibrant network of Unitarian-Universalist members and friends, for the relief of:
- Discrimination based on religious, racial, sexual orientation or other grounds
- Violations of the human rights of individuals or groups
- Poverty and economic injustice
- Environmental degradation
- Breaches of peace, security and the democratic process
CUSJ creates opportunities for expression of Unitarian values through: