We connect Unitarians to larger coalitions who share our values and work to increase our impact on the issues we care about.
Note: CUSJ President Margaret Rao is on the board of the Climate Action Network (CAN-Rac).
Over the years we have actively supported (through donations) these partner organizations. Organizations that we have supported in the past year appear in green.
- Aboriginal Rights Coalition
- Amnesty International
- Association of Community Organizations For Reform Now (ACORN)
- Canada without Poverty (formerly the National Anti-Poverty Organization).
- Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives (CCPA)
- Canadian Council for Refugees
- Canadian Drug Policy Coalition (CDPC)
- Canadian Peace Initiative to establish a Department of Peace
- Canadian Voice of Women for Peace
- Citizens for Public Justice
- Climate Action Network (CAN-Rac)
- Council of Canadians
- Democracy Watch
- Fair Vote Canada (FVC) and the Every Voter Counts Alliance
- Hassan Diab Legal Defence Fund and The Secret Trial Five
- Interfaith Social Assistance Reform Coalition (ISARC)
- International Civil Liberties Monitoring Group (ICLMG)
- Justice for Mohamed Harkat
- Mercy for Animals
- Revolutionary Association of Women in Afghanistan (RAWA)
- UU Animal Ministry (UUAM)
- Unitarian Universalist Association
- Standing On The Side of Love (UUA Social Action)
- Voices/Voix Coalition