CUSJ AGM – Connect through Zoom
Again this year, CUSJ makes it possible for all our members across Canada to attend our meeting, hear our speakers and participate through the online chat.
We want to accommodate those who don’t travel because of greenhouse gases or cost, and yet want to be part of our meeting. Why not get together with CUSJ members and friends for dinner or lunch (depending on your time zone) and attend the AGM remotely? This live-stream event will be recorded for future availability.
Schedule – Sunday, May 12 2019
- 2:00 pm: Business meeting
- 3:00 pm: Keynote speaker
- 3:45 pm: Q&A
- 4 pm: Closing
Join the meeting through Zoom
Download this Zoom primer by the CUC.
To teleconference into the CUSJ AGM in Toronto at 2 pm:
- Go to zoom.us to download the free Zoom application first. It’s easy.
- Choose how you want to call in:
- PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/400668407
- iPhone one-tap (Canada): +16475580588,,400668407#
- Telephone in Canada: +1 647 558 0588 (If you are outside of Canada, click here.)
Meeting ID: 400 668 407
We look forward to your participation in CUSJ’s AGM!
Can I participate in the chat and vote?
Yes, you can! On the day of the AGM, sign in with Zoom about 15 minutes early so we can record your presence and confirm your eligibility to vote.
On-line participants can vote providing they have renewed their membership any time before the meeting.
You can join CUSJ or renew your membership on-line: https://cusj.org/get-involved/become-a-member