CUSJ Letter to Ontario 2013 08 09 – Don’t Renew Darlington reactors.
CUSJ responds to Federal Environmental Review on Darlington Upgrades October 15th, 2012.
Plan to decomission Gentilly 2 in Quebec.
Report to Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission on cleanup processes and costs for Fukushima.
Greenpeace: Lessons from Fukushima and Chernobyl and an update on Nuclear regulation in Canada.
CUSJ Presents Brief 2011 03 28 by Margaret Rao and Frances Deverell to Darlington Commission on Nuclear Power
- Ontario’s Green Energy Plan 2.0: ontario-green-energy-report-august-web
- Mouvement Vert Mauricie MVM_final on nuclear power (technical review of CANDU reactors)
- Saskatchewan Environmental Society Position on Nuclear Power: SES Nuclear Energy Position_Final
- Union of Concerned Scientists, (a Washington-based nuclear watchdog group) report by David Lochbaum, the UCS nuclear engineer (14 near misses): Nuclear power report – Near Misses
- Sierra Club talking points
- Kingston Whig Standard article, by Joshua Pearce, March 24, 2011 (Insurance): Nuclear and Govt Insurance
- Physicians For Social Responsibility – Thorium fact sheet thorium2009factsheet
- Fukushima vs Chernobyl
- Radiation Discussion
- Chernobyl Legacy
- George Monbiot — Guardian March 22, 2011: George Monbiot on negative impact of renewable energy
- Nuclear Power, Thorium by By Ambrose Evans-Pritchard: Nuclear power-Thorium
- Mark Lynas – Nuclear radiation is less harmful than we think
- Letters From Those Who Support Nuclear Power
- Searching for a Miracle – Richard Heinberg on the need for a no-growth strategy for society.