- Bruce County, Ontario may host Canada’s largest-ever nuclear waste dump (June 2019). Please see Comments section below for more on this topic.
- Towns Considering taking nuclear waste
- Plan to decomission Gentilly 2 in Quebec. (Schedule here.)
For the latest CUSJ posts on this topic, click here.
- CUSJ Letter to Ontario 2013 08 09 – Don’t Renew Darlington reactors.
- CUSJ responds to Federal Environmental Review on Darlington Upgrades October 15th, 2012.
- CUSJ Discussion Paper on Nuclear Power
- CUSJ Presents Brief 2011 03 28 by Margaret Rao and Frances Deverell to Darlington Commission on Nuclear Power
- George Monbiot — Guardian March 22, 2011: George Monbiot on negative impact of renewable energy
- Nuclear Power, Thorium By Ambrose Evans-Pritchard
- Mark Lynas – Nuclear radiation is less harmful than we think
- Letters From Those Who Support Nuclear Power
- Ontario’s Green Energy Plan 2.0 (August 2010): ontario-green-energy-report-august-web
- Mouvement Vert Mauricie MVM_final on nuclear power (technical review of CANDU reactors)
- Saskatchewan Environmental Society Position on Nuclear Power: SES Nuclear Energy Position_Final
- Union of Concerned Scientists, (a Washington-based nuclear watchdog group) report by David Lochbaum, the UCS nuclear engineer (14 near misses): Nuclear power report – Near Misses
- Sierra Club talking points
- Kingston Whig Standard article, by Joshua Pearce, March 24, 2011 (Insurance): Nuclear and Govt Insurance
- Physicians For Social Responsibility – Thorium fact sheet
- Fukushima vs Chernobyl (2011)
- Fukushima Radiation Discussion
- Searching for a Miracle – Richard Heinberg on the need for a no-growth strategy for society.