For a description of the CUSJ and its mandate, see About CUSJ.
We invite you to join us! Any congregation, individual or organization can become a member of CUSJ; through their financial support, CUSJ can fulfill its social justice mandate and share its concerns and successes with Canadian Unitarians and the world.
Memberships can be renewed at any time during the calendar year, and we encourage members to make a monthly donation if possible.
Congregations can support CUSJ by subscribing to JUSTnews.
To join or to renew, choose a method:
- Join or Renew Online (After filling out the form, please click here to donate.)
- Pay by cheque, mail-in form (PDF format)
By signing up as a member you are:
- Declaring your agreement with our general purposes.
- Declaring a willingness to work with other Unitarians within a covenant, to treat one another with respect, listen to one another deeply, and try to walk in each other’s shoes as we wrestle with spiritual and moral dilemmas.
- Agreeing to come forward when you have concerns, and to give CUSJ leaders your honest feedback, in a spirit of respect, so that we can be an effective and respected voice in the Canadian conversation on equity and justice.
- Agreeing to listen to feedback on your ideas, and to give alternative ideas serious consideration.
- Offering gifts of time, talent, and treasure.