For a description of the CUSJ and its mandate, see About CUSJ.
We invite you to join us! Any individual or organization can become a member of CUSJ. Congregations can support CUSJ by subscribing to JUSTnews. Congregations, individual members and organizations all ensure, through their financial support, that CUSJ can fulfill its social justice mandate and share its concerns and successes with Canadian Unitarians and the world at large.
Memberships can be renewed at any time during the calendar year, although we encourage members to renew early in the year in order to be on the books for the AGM in the spring of each year.
To join or to renew, choose a method:
- Join or Renew Online (After filling out the form, please click here to donate.)
- Pay by cheque, mail-in form (PDF format)
By signing up as a member you are:
- Declaring your agreement with our general purposes.
- Declaring a willingness to work with other Unitarians within a covenant, to treat one another with respect and dignity, listen to one another deeply, and try to walk in each other’s shoes as we wrestle with spiritual and moral dilemmas.
- Agreeing to come forward when you have concerns, and to give CUSJ leaders your honest feedback, in a spirit of respect, so that we can be an effective and respected voice in the Canadian conversation on equity and justice.
- Agreeing to listen to feedback on your ideas, and to give alternative ideas serious consideration.
- Offering gifts of time, talent, and treasure.